The Wealthy Affiliate Online Entrepreneur Certification program is a 5 level, 50 lessons, step-by-step, task-oriented course which will permit you to operate your own online business by the time you finish.
You will walk away with a strong foundation in affiliate marketing and a high probability of being able to earn an income working from home.
Certificate Course Levels and Lessons
The name of each level is beside the letter in “bold”. As stated above, there are five. Underneath, besides the numbers, you will find the name of each individual lesson. Below the lesson titles, you will find some further information on how you may benefit from each of the levels. At the bottom of the post, there is a section on what I think.
A. Getting Started
- Get Rolling
- Understand How to Make Money Online
- Choose A Niche
- Build Your Own Niche Website
- Setting Up Your Website
- Getting Your Website Ready For The Search Engines
- Creating Your Initial Website Content
- Creating Custom Menus On Your Website
- Understanding Keywords
- Congratulations & Your Next Steps
- Understanding how to earn revenue online to start earning as soon as possible.
- Learning how to choose winning niches for your business to get off to a strong start.
- Researching and creating a list of low competition keywords to use to attract visitors.
- Creating quality website content (introduction) to engage visitors.
- Setting up and optimizing your website in a very short time so you can focus on building your site.
- Starting to build your very own niche website which is going to lead to profits.
B. Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website
- Your Own Domain, Your Own Brand
- Creating Keyword Rich Content
- Setting Up A Domain Specific Email Account
- The Traffic Breakdown
- Making Use Of Visuals
- Understanding The Low Hanging Fruit
- Making Face As A Real person
- AmplyifyingYour Google Love With Google
- Boosting Your WA Ranks
- Choosing a successful domain name that guests will find alluring.
- Setting up an email account to make your business look professional.
- How to attract free traffic with low hanging fruit so you do not have to break the bank!
- Getting loads of traffic from product reviews which will increase conversion rates.
- Becoming proficient with WordPress allowing you to create as many sites as you like with ease.
- Creating content that converts and leads to sales.
C. Making Money
- Understanding The Money in Online Business
- Understanding Affiliate Programs and Networks
- Relevant Affiliate Programs are Everywhere
- Adding Affiliate Links to Your Pages
- Instant Access to a million Products
- Leveraging Product Reviews
- Getting Paid for Ads on Your Site
- Earning Pennies or Dollars
- A Brillant Way to Track and Understand Your traffic
- With Help Comes Financial Success
- Knowing where to find the best affiliate programs in your niche so you are always paid.
- Learning how to make money from those programs to improve your standard of living.
- Earning money from individual product reviews even if you do not support the program.
- How to benefit from google ad sense and get paid.
- How to add shopping widgets to your site properly so you do not lose sales.
- Being able to leverage affiliate promotional materials to increase your conversion rates.
D. Mastering Social Engagement
- What Does Social Engagement Mean to Your Business
- Making Your Website A Place to Engage
- Using FaceBook The Right Way
- Pinterest and The Visual Social Hemisphere
- Incorporating a Sound Tweeting Campaign
- Google Plus or Minus
- The Benefit of Being Social at WA
- Make Your Campaigns Social Branding Animals
- Using The Wealthy Affiliate Social Community
- You Cannot Be A Master of Everything
- An engaging website where visitors stay longer and leave comments.
- Creating visuals which visitors love will improve site visiting time.
- Using Facebook to increase traffic to your business.
- Setting up a twitter account to boost your brand.
- Exploding your campaigns with Pinterest to increase brand awareness and profit.
- Learning how to earn revenue by sharing at WA.
E. Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation
- Content is Your Business
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools
- Improving Indexing Times and Speeds
- People Need to Read Your Content
- A Year is A Short Period but Big For Business
- Writing Within A Devised Plan Architecture
- Writing Your Content With Conversion Intent
- Injecting Comments With Intent
- Bing and Yahoo, They Are Still The 33%
- Articulating a Plan For The Months and Year Ahead
- Writing efficiently to increase content production leading to an authority site.
- Learning long-term strategies for a brilliant website experience.
- Using webmaster tools to get pages ranked faster in Google.
- How to get ranked in other “big’ search engines – more traffic.
- How to outsource parts of writing content to scale up your business.
- Improving content conversion which leads to more sales.
What’s The Final Verdict? Is It Worth It?
I have taken this training and many others in different companies. This is an excellent certificate program geared towards those with no experience and others who have spent years trying to make money with very little luck. It is not that there are no other good programs to learn from, it is just there are so many more awful ones. This is one reason why when people discover Wealthy Affiliate, they fall in love.
WA offers a free starter membership which includes the above courses. It is enough to get your business up and running. However, access to some tools and functions is partially restricted until members upgrade. There is no pressure to go to the premium membership and you can complete all the lessons without doing so.
So what do I think? You can learn an awful lot and for FREE. Each lesson has a written section as well as video instruction. There are tasks assigned at the end and once finished you simply check them off. There is a comment section at the end of the lessons where you can ask other members questions if stuck. Members do have varying degrees of experience but there are quite a few earning a living. The owners are also around to assist.
The content, as you can see above, is comprehensive and detailed. It will take time for you to work through it and complete all the tasks. This is not a race or a get-rich-quick scheme. Effort and persistence are required. Results will depend on work ethic and ability. However, most people who stick with it make money.
The rewards of creating an online business are great. Eventually, you will have the income and time to live the lifestyle you desire. It’s called freedom. If you feel the course is right for you, I say give it a try. You have nothing to lose and a whole new world to gain!